Monday, August 29, 2005

american tradition

So I had my first Keystone Light "Tall Boy" tonight. J-do and I were grilling out and I had to partake. You know.
It wasn't so much bad as really watered down. Kind of like drinking Kool-Aid when all the ice has melted in the cup. Not bad, just really dad-gum mediocre.

So yeah, that's about it.

The interesting thing is, this post started out really serious and about a complex/emotional happening in my day. I decided to scrap it about half-way through and run the Booze Bit.
Sometimes you just have to run the Booze Bit. You know? Besides, how often do you have your first Keystone Light Tall Boy in your life? Exactly.

3 comments:

Laura Negus said...

I had my first one with Alexis on her front porch. It was dangtastic.

Anonymous said...

I don't remember the first, only the last--2 hours ago around the flame that renews the spirit and warms the meat that was freshly killed.

pass me a tall one.


Sincerely,

Displaced Hurricane Victim

J Stu said...

Thanks Corporate American, or should I say Grapevine Golfer? That's a deep post.