Wednesday, October 05, 2005

dirtier than imagined

I guess my blog is somewhat more "educational" than I thought. Below are some comments I received on some of my posts.

________________________________________________
Anonymous said...
Interesting blog you have here, I landed here on accident. I was searcing for something else and came across your site. I found it pretty interesting and entertaining. I got you book marked.

I will pop back in from time to time to see what you have new here.

My site is a bit different than yours, but just as entertaining and educational, I run a Adult Sex Toys related site pertaining to Adult Sex Toys related articles.
________________________________________________
Anonymous said...
Not what I was searching for, but none the less and interesting blog here. Thanks for putting it up. I've enjoyed reading alot of the text here. I got you bookmarked for the future, I'll be back.

My site is a bit different, some think it's odd. I guess it's a matter how you look at it. I have a penis pills and male enhancement related site. Most of the articles are on penis pills and male enhancement.
________________________________________________

2 comments:

Laura Negus said...

chub, you gotta take care of those, its easy-- just go to 'view blog' in dashboard or whatever, then when you look at the comments, you'll see a little trash can icon what you can click on and what will erase said messages. I recommend either no comments on your photos or word verification, because, like, nobody comments anyways, except me and lisa.

KA said...

Hahaha.... this is hilarious.