
Whew! It's been awhile my friends, no? I've spent the last half-hour reading the RUF blogs and catching up (as best one can on a blog) with everythang.
I think it would be right for me to mention that this month of not using the internet has been quite nice. I got more sleep, did things I wouldn't normally do and generally wasted less time. I think I'll be careful about jumping headlong back into the Net. Them is addicting and destructive waters...
But, that said it's good to be back. Since we last met, I've had the fortune of visiting two countries, added a new state to my "been to" list (Washington), taken about 5,000 photos, gone to a glorious wedding and attended classes only eight days in March (quite nice).
The month of March winked by and suddenly we're half-way through April. I'm glad I'm not graduating in May because in many ways I'm not ready. I feel I'm hitting my collegiate stride that was slow in developing and it would be over too soon.
In evaluating over the last month my ability to do so many things and have numerous experiences, I'm quite content to dig in and breathe deep the essence of one more academic semester. DB, bring it on. Not even your tuition hikes can phase me.
No comments:
Post a Comment