I think I may be on to something.
If my preliminary findings are correct, I could make a lot of money.
My idea?
The TV News Diet
But why, you ask?
Because it works. At least for me.
It's simple:
1) Get stressed out about STUPID class assignments so food is unappealing
2) Don't eat lunch ever (because you're too busy doing TV news stuff)
3) Carry 50 lbs of camera equipment with you wherever you go
Does it work you ask?
The proof's in the pudding, people.
I lost four pounds since last week. Really.
For inquiries or for more information, please contact me at TVnews-goodforonethingonly-losingWEIGHT@detestTVnews.com
_______________________________
And now, the mourning.
My raquetball tournament dreams came to a halt this morning in Court No. 4 of the Huston Huffman Recreational Center.
We went to three games, but "Zack" from my raquetball class took me to the woodshed in the quarter-finals.
11-6
8-11
11-1 (O-U-C-H)
He's got a killer down-the-wall side shot.
But the good news is I don't have to show up on Thursday during "class" time. There's no losers bracket...
But don't worry, I'll be back.
Wise is the regal lion who licks his wounds of defeat with patience and clarity of thought, for he will rise from the jungle with renewed resolve and with a hunger matched by none.
~ancient Chinese proverb
2 comments:
Sign me up. I also recommend the surgery diet which includes sleeping in as long as possible, skipping breakfast, scrubbing in about 7am, scrubbing out about 3pm, paperwork, rounds, and home if you're lucky enough not to have any evening activities. This diet also works well with the marital distress diet for added weight loss.
Yeah I remember back when I was in surgery residency at UPENN. Those were busy times. Long hours, lots of scrubbing in and out, and back in again. And yeah, the not eating too...yeah...at UPENN. I lost weight...
Post a Comment