
I took the final for my Electronic News Gathering class today. We graded the tests in class and handed them in. Afterwards, I followed my prof to his office to see what my final grade in the class was. He logged onto his computer and pulled up my file.
"Looks like you're missing a grade for quiz two," he drawled into the computer screen.
"Yeah, that's when I was gone," I said vaguely.
He rapped on his keyboard, entering numbers. "Let's see what your final grade is."
I managed the class rather well all semester I thought. Decent grades, good news packages, and perfect attendance. Except for two blissful absences — the week I was in England in March.
"Well, looks like you got a B," he said finally, leaning back in his chair, peering at me over his spectacles. "If you'da' had that quiz grade you would've gotten an A."
Frustration overtook me. Anger burning. Then, seconds later, it subsided. Yeah, that's alright, I thought.
Moral of the story: Make B's. Go on vacation. It's worth it.
1 comment:
SPRING BREAK FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!
DELTA UPSILON PALM BEACH 06
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Post a Comment