I wrote this as part of an autobiography project for English class in 10th grade. Interesting, the major I chose considering the top two dislikes on my list at the time.
_________________________________
LIKES
-Things that are random and out of the ordinary.
-People who aren’t afraid to be themselves
-Friendly competition
-Reciting movie quotes with friends
-4 Wheel Drive
-Being good at something and having people
-That really good feeling I get after exercising
-Discussions you have around a campfire at 2:00 in the morning.
-Going really fast on anything
-When dogs prick their ears up when they hear something
-Laughing at stupid jokes-a lot!
-Mountains
-The inseparable, and unexplainable bond between man and his machines.
-Family
-People who subcontiously talk to themselves!
DISLIKES
-Schedules
-Deadlines
-Getting up in the morning when it is cold and dreary
-People who are always in a hurry
-Being indoors 8hrs of the day—*hint hint*
-When I’m so busy that I don’t have time to take my shoes off until I go to bed
-Camping in the rainL
-When I don’t make the cut in a competition
-Things that I’m not good at
-When my math test looks like it’s written in Chinese
-When I crack a joke tryin’ to be funny, and people look at me like I’m not of this earth.
-When I have to get out of bed to answer the phone
-When I don’t have time to do the things that I really want to
1 comment:
Funny. It seems as though not much has changed with you since 10th grade.
Post a Comment