Saturday, January 14, 2006

Starting up again -- my second to last semester

I think I'm actually looking forward to the start of the semester. This Christmas break has been quite eventful and I've had scarcely a day of R&R throughout these four weeks. I'm ready for a return to a routine and some normality.
Oh, and no one else get married any time soon. I like weddings, but I think I've reached my saturation point for a while. I strongly weighed the pros and cons of eloping following my double-dip of weddings. It would be tempting, I think.

But, as this semester is lighting up, I'm mindful of the impending end to my collegiate career. Here is the rough (emphasis on rough) schedule of the next 20 months of my life -- my graduation from OU and beyond:

Spring '06 -- 12 hrs. @ OU
May Intercession '06 -- Travel-writing class in Puerto Rico -- 6 hrs.
Summer '06 -- 2 wks. Army stuff at Ft. Carson, CO (schwing!)
-- Maybe mowing lawns
-- Maybe a trip to Maine
-- Maybe living in Colorado

Fall '06 -- 15 hrs. @ OU
Dec. '06 -- graduating -- much rejoicing...

Jan. '07-July '07 -- living in Cartago, Costa Rica (visitors welcome--just call first)

July '07 -- Aug. '07 -- visiting Dan Ling in Singapore

Aug. '07 -- ????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, if you come up to New England, you simply must stop by Vermont. It's relatively habitable in summertime. I promise.

-Joel