the blog behind the man
I'm so sorry I missed that.
actually in Blake's defense, he said, "Doug pretty much told me to blank or get off the pot....oh, sorry Julie."
Wade, that's not a very good quote of the week now is it? Sure he really said that, but I have my viewership to think of. No one wants to read that...it's gotta SNAP!
That really was quite funny. I wish I'd seen Julie's face when Blake said that. Doug's was quite humorous to look at though.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I'm so sorry I missed that.
actually in Blake's defense, he said, "Doug pretty much told me to blank or get off the pot....oh, sorry Julie."
Wade, that's not a very good quote of the week now is it? Sure he really said that, but I have my viewership to think of. No one wants to read that...it's gotta SNAP!
That really was quite funny. I wish I'd seen Julie's face when Blake said that. Doug's was quite humorous to look at though.
Post a Comment