Saturday, May 21, 2005

Where's Milt? (vol. 2)


Where's Milt? (vol. 2)
Originally uploaded by johnniestu.
This week's installment of Where's Milt is somewhat out of the ordinary and exotic.
Milt was on vacation this week and got some hot pics while relaxing on the sand. Try if you can to guess where Milt appears in this photo.
Oh Milt!, what a nifty guy even on vacation.

*Milt would like to apologize for not appearing last week as promised for the second installment of Where's Milt. Because of scholastic concerns he was unable to make this appearance. He expresses his most deep-felt apologies to all his fans and promises to do better in the future.

7 comments:

Josh said...

Milt is on a beach in Florida.

J Stu said...

Florida is a big state my friend. Please try again with more specificity.

Anonymous said...

How about, outside of JOSH'SMOM'S beachhouse in Florida.

courtney jewett said...

Milt is at the Laguna Beach Christian retreat center in panama city beach, fl....

please send my prize to me for last time, and send the prize for this week to David Shook...

thank you

Josh said...

I call foul. Nowhere in the rules does it say that Milt's whereabouts must be describes in such detail. Boo! Boo on this whole Milt thing. I'm never coming back...ever.

J Stu said...

Geez, ya'll are like friggin' cutthroat with this Milt stuff. Now you've gone and hurt Milt's feelings. He's just trying to have a little friendly competition and NOOO you can't do it. You have to pervert the whole sweepstakes.

In this particular instance, even though Sr. Spears answer is somewhat if not really vague, (how many flippin' beaches are in Florida, I mean really!) Sr. Spears will be awarded the prize.

Official Where's Milt rules (Milt makes these up as he goes BTW) state that the same person cannot win two weeks in a row. Sorry "jewetts". Next week you will be eligible once more. Please play again. Have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

Do you know what Milt even stands for? I will tell you. Masculines In Lemony Teal. That is what it means. I think. Or maybe it is Many Iconologists Leaving Turkey. That's it. I'm certain. No wait. It actually stands for Milking Ignorant Lemony Turkeys. That is it. I'm positive. Not HIV, but positive nonetheless.